Paid Nationwide Wilson’s Disease Study
Seeking Patients Diagnosed With Wilson’s Disease
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
Hello there! We are looking for Adult & Adolescent Patients to share their story about living with Wilson’s Disease for a 90 minute telephone interview paying $150.00.
The purpose of the research, is to speak with individuals with Wilson’s disease to better understand the signs, symptoms, and impacts they experience.
Share your story
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals to be heard and help make an impact with the future of research.
- Patients must be age eighteen (18) years or older
- Adolescents age twelve (12) to seventeen (17) can have Parent or CG on the phone interview with them
- Each patient must have been diagnosed with Wilson’s Disease by a qualified HCP.
- Each patient must not have been diagnosed with liver failure.
- Each patient must not be on dialysis.
- Each patient must not have taken or must not currently be taking the prescription medication Ammonium Tetrathiomolybdate.
- Each patient must experience symptoms due to Wilson’s Disease or the treatment he or she receives for Wilson’s Disease.
- Each patient must have experienced (now or in the past) at least one of the following symptoms: tremor, walking or movement problems, speech difficulties, drooling, lack of muscle coordination, handwriting deterioration, increased irritability or anger outbursts, increased impulsivity, memory loss, loss of focus, or increased confusion.
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.