Paid Prostate Cancer Study
We are Seeking a Limited Number of Patients And Caregivers for a Paid Prostate Cancer Study
There Are Three Ways To Participate in this Study:
Virtual Round Table (VRT) – 3-days Virtual Roundtable (on-line bulletin board) discussion. You can log on at your convenience from home for about 60 minutes per day for a total of about 3 hours overall.
Reflective journey (RJ) – The RJ is a paper journal that will be shipped to you and your loved one / caregiver through Fed-Ex. For one week and one weekend, we ask that you and your loved one / caregiver take time each day to answer the questions in the study. It will take you approximately 5 hours to complete the journal; it will take your loved one / caregiver approximately 1 hour to complete the journal. This method is for Patients that are not computer savvy or do not have a computer.
IDI – In facility In Depth Interview – (NYC) – The study involves your participation in a 60-minute individual interview that will be held in a marketing research facility in the New York City Area.
Patients and Caregivers Will be Compensated Based On Participation
Virtual Round Table (VRT) – $200
Reflective journey (RJ) – $300
In facility In Depth Interview (IDI) – $150
- Seeking a limited number of patients and their caregivers diagnosed with Prostate Cancer
- Prostate cancer must have spread to other parts of the body (Metastatic)
- Patients must be over the age of 18
- Patients and Caregivers must have access to a computer with high-speed internet
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients and Caregivers Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you!
Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
**We ask that you please honor the commitment to participate in this research. Your opinion is very IMPORTANT and truly matters!
WE COUNT ON YOU!