Paid Hemophilia Study
Seeking Patients And Caregivers To Participate In A Paid Hemophilia Study
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN HEMOPHILIA RESEARCH
Patients – The Hemophilia Patient Group will include patients with hemophilia type A or type B, with or without inhibitors. The group will include three groups: 1) adolescent patients with hemophilia within the ages of 14-17 and give some/most of their own injections 2) young adults with hemophilia within the ages of 18 to 24 years old and who give their own injections; and 3) adult hemophilia patients who are 25 years or older and give their own injections.
Caregivers – Parents of patients with hemophilia type A or type B, with or without inhibitors, who are less than 18 years old. The parent must provide treatment care including injecting their child.
60-minute interview paying $150.00 in the NY area.
- Patient Age Groups
- Adolescent Patients (age 14-17) with hemophilia type A or B with parental consent
- Young Adult Patients (age 18-24) with hemophilia type A or B
- Adult Patients (age 25 or older) with hemophilia type A or B
- Patient must currently be diagnosed with hemophilia type A or B
- Patient and Caregiver must live within driving distance of 10016 zip code
If you do not meet the above criteria you will not be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients and Caregivers Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.