Paid ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) Research Study
Seeking Patients And Caregivers To Participate In A Paid ALS Study
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN ALS RESEARCH
We are looking for respondents who would be willing to participate in a market research study about ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) so that we can gain a greater understanding of your perspectives.
• Web-Assisted Telephone Interviews (60 min) paying $100.00
• Online Virtual Round Table (3 postings over 3 Weeks VRT: 1 hr per week) paying $425.00 For patients
- Patient & Caregiver together – $425 for PT & $425 for Caregiver for a total of $850.00!
- Patient must be diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Patient must be between the ages of 18 and 75
- Caregiver must be unpaid and over the age of 18
- Patient and Caregivers must have access to a high-speed internet connection and a reliable phone.
If you do not meet the above criteria you will not be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients and Caregivers Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you!
Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.