Paid Nationwide Medical Research Study
Seeking Healthcare Providers Treating Specific Medical Conditions
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
We are conducting a research study with HCP’s that see Patients diagnosed with one or more of the following: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Plaque Psoriasis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s disease to share your story. This is a 60 minute phone interview paying $325.00. You must have a computer with high speed internet.
Please be assured that we are not selling anything, and that the information gathered will remain confidential and be used for research purposes only.
Share your story
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
- All must be board certified or board-eligible in their specialty
- Practiced in specialty between 3-30 years
- 75% or more of professional time is devoted to direct patient care
- Dermatologists – Must treat/manage at least 10 adult (18 years or older) PsO and/or PsA patients within a typical week
- Gastroenterologist – Must treat/manage at least 10 adult (18 years or older) UC and/or CD patients within a typical week
- Rheumatologists – Must treat/manage at least 10 adult (18 years or older) RA, PsA and/or AS patients within a typical week
- All have prescribed at least one of the Janssen biologics (Stelara, Simponi or Tremfya) in the past month
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
If you DO NOT meet the above criteria you WILL NOT be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.c