Paid Nationwide Galactosemia Caregivers Study
Seeking Caregivers of Those Diagnosed with Galactosemia
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
We are looking for Caregivers who would be willing to participate in a research study to understand the journey of their loved ones being diagnosed with Galactosemia including their involvement as caregivers. We are also looking for Patients who have been diagnosed with Galactosemia that are able to take part in this amazing study. Be Heard!
This study has 3 different ways you can participate:
1.) 3 days, 1 hour per day Online Activity paying $300.00.
2.) 60 Minute Phone Call paying $100.00
3.) 75 minute Phone Call with the Patient you care for paying $175.00!!
PLEASE note filling out the short questionnaire below does not offer any compensation. It is just so we know if you are a good fit for this study.
Share your story!
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
Qualifications (You must meet the following criteria to qualify for this amazing study)
•Caregivers of 18+ year old Patients with severe Galactosemia
• Caregivers of Patients that are high functioning 18+ years old with Galactosemia
• Caregivers of Patients that are 12-17 years old with Galactosemia
• Caregivers of Patients that are 7-12 years old with Galactosemia
• Caregivers of Patients that are 2-6 years old with Galactosemia
• Caregivers of Patients that are 2 months up to 2 years old with Galactosemia
• Patient 18+ years old with Galactosemia / PATIENT IS ABLE TO TALK ON THE PHONE AND CAN FREELY EXPRESS HIMSELF/HERSELF
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.