Paid Nationwide Endometriosis Study
Seeking Patients Diagnosed With Endometriosis
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN ENDOMETRIOSIS RESEARCH
We are looking for patients who suffer with Endometriosis to participate in a 60 minute web-assisted telephone interview paying $150.00. *MUST have computer with high speed internet to participate (Desk top, laptop or tablet okay).
Share your story
We are seeking those whom either currently take Orilissa; Or, those who’ve been recommended and/or prescribed Orilissa by their physician but NEVER took the medication; Also seeking those who’ve NEVER been recommended/prescribed Orilissa but are interested in the medication AND have done research on the Orilissa website, including signed up for the website and/or downloaded the Ori for me app.
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of Endometriosis patients to be heard.
- Patient must be diagnosed by a physician with Endometriosis
- MUST be between the ages of 18-50
- MUST be currently taking Orilissa for 4 or more weeks OR Recommended/prescribed but decided not to take Orilissa OR Never recommended/prescribed but interested in taking and did own research including visiting Orilissa website, signing up on website and/or downloading Ori for me app.
- Reason for not taking Orilissa after being recommended or prescribed by a physician CANNOT be due to high cost or insurance.
- CANNOT have had a hysterectomy
- CANNOT be pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- CANNOT have Osteoporosis or Severe Liver Disease
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.