Paid Nationwide Breast Cancer Study
Seeking Individuals Diagnosed With Breast Cancer
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN BREAST CANCER RESEARCH
We are looking to share the stories from women who have been diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
This study is paying $35.00 for a 30 minute online survey.
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals dealing with Breast Cancer to be heard and make an impact with the future of research.
- Must be a woman diagnosed with Breast cancer and currently has sign of breast tumor
- The tumor of any size has spread to 4 to 9 nearby lymph nodes. OR
- The tumor of any size that has spread to 10 or more nearby lymph nodes. OR
- The tumor is larger than 5 cm that has spread to 1 to 3 nearby lymph nodes. OR
- The breast tumor has grown into the chest wall or caused swelling or ulceration of the breast or is diagnosed as inflammatory breast cancer. OR
- There are signs of breast cancer in parts of the body distant from the breast
- They cannot have breast cancer that expresses high levels of the HER2 molecule (aka HER2+)
- If HR+ they need to be or have completed their 3rd or later treatment regimen
- They cannot have had HER2 medicine, such as: Herceptin (trastuzumab), Perjeta (pertuzumab), Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine), Tykerb (lapatinib), Nerlynx (neratinib)
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients & Caregivers Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.c