Paid Nationwide Breast Cancer Study
Seeking Patients Diagnosed With Breast Cancer
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
Hey There! We are recruiting patients (aged 18 years and above) who have been diagnosed by a physician with metastatic breast cancer and have recently completed a clinical trial where patient reported outcome measures (questionnaires) were administered to participate in a 60 minute phone interview paying $100.00.
The goal of this interview study is to understand your opinions about the study-related questionnaires that asked about how you feel or function. No study drug or any other treatment will be given as part of this study.
Please be assured that we are not selling anything, and that the information gathered will remain confidential and be used for research purposes only.
Share your story
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
- Self-reported diagnosis of metastatic breast cancer (stage IV)
- Women aged 18 years old and older
- 2 years or less since diagnosis
- Experience participating in at least one clinical trial intended to treat breast cancer where PRO measures were administered
- Can read, speak, and understand English
- Is willing to participate in a 60-minute in-depth individual interview
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.