Nationwide Medical Glaucoma Research Study
Seeking For A Paid Nationwide Medical Research Study
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
We are looking for Patients and Caregivers to participate in a medical study about living with Glaucoma / Ocular Hypertension. The objective is to gain an extensive understanding of what it is like to live with this condition, so you can help promote a better patient experience and to further the treatment. This study has 2 different methods to participate in paying $300.00 (PT only) up to $600.00 (PT & CG).
- Ages: 40 years or older to qualify
- Must have been diagnosed with Glaucoma by a Doctor
- Must have medical insurance
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.