Paid Nationwide Metastatic Urothelial Cancer Study
Seeking Patients and Caregivers of those Diagnosed With Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN CANCER RESEARCH
We are looking for patients and caregivers of those diagnosed with Metastatic Urothelial Cancer to participate in a paid online study paying $75.00 for 35min.
The purpose of this study is to understand what it is like to live with Metastatic Urothelial Cancer and how it impacts people’s quality of life. There is no medical treatment being provided or any selling of anything as part of this study.
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of Metastatic Urothelial Cancer patients to be heard.
- Patient diagnosed by a physician with Bladder cancer / Primary caregiver of someone diagnosed with Bladder cancer
- The bladder cancer is either in stage III or stage IV
- The patient has received/is receiving a treatment for their bladder cancer (Surgery, radiation, medicines, etc.)
- The patient is facing the choice of whether or not to take medicine (chemotherapy or other medicine given by IV or pill) in the next 6 months
- They or their family member are not employed by a market research company, pharmaceutical company, pharmacy, medical device company, or regulatory agency.
- For caregivers only:
- They are a friend or a family member of the patient
- They are making treatment decisions and managing the finances for their patient
- They are providing care to the patient at least 4 hours a week
If you do not meet the above criteria you will not be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients & Caregivers Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.