Paid Nationwide Pancreatic Cancer Study
Seeking Patients and Caregivers of those Diagnosed With Pancreatic Cancer
There Are Two Ways To Participate:
- Reflective Journey (RJ) – Conducted over 1 week; total of 5 hours of effort
- Virtual Round Table (VRT) One hour a day over 3 days (Must have access to a computer with high-speed internet)
- Follow Up Call (Patients will be selected to participate in a 45-minute telephone call for additional compensation)
- Must be diagnosed with or the caregiver of someone diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer.
- Patient must currently be receiving treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients and Caregivers Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you!
Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
WE COUNT ON YOU!