Paid Parkinson’s Study
Seeking Parkinson’s Patients and Their Caregivers For A Study Paying Up to $450
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN PARKINSON’S DISEASE RESEARCH
Phase 1: Ethnoblog’s / Online Activity paying $150.00
The online blogging exercises will last two days and require a total of approximately 75 minutes over the two days. Must have a laptop, desktop, tablet or iPad and high-speed internet.
Phase 2: In Person Group Interview in NYC paying $250.00
In-Person candidates will be selected upon completion of Phase 1
The in-person group interview discussion will last 2 hours. *recruiter will discuss dates with you
- Seeking a limited number of patients diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease
- Patients can be male or female age 18 and over
- Patient must have access to high-speed internet
- Patient must be actively receiving treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- Patients must live in the New York City area
If you do not meet the above criteria you will not be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you!
Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
** We ask that you please honor the commitment to participate in this research study you are signing up for and please return all communications from Echo PMG. Your opinion is very IMPORTANT and truly matters and it is the only way we can further the treatment of any and all medical conditions. WE ALL COUNT ON YOU!