Paid Nationwide Relapsing Remitting MS (RRMS) Study
Seeking Patients Diagnosed Relapsing Remitting MS (RRMS)
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN RRMS RESEARCH
- Must be Diagnosed with multiple sclerosis – relapsing-remitting only
- Must be between 21-70 years old
- RRMS patients must currently be receiving treatment for MS and have taken disease-modifying therapy
If you do not meet the above criteria you will not be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.