Nationwide Paid Major Depressive Disorder Study
Seeking Patients and Caregivers For A Paid Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
If you or Someone You Know is Struggling With Suicide Call 1-800-273-8255. This is the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and is available 24/7.
Qualifications to participate in this study
- Diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- 18+ years of age
- Planned or attempted suicide over 1 year ago and after diagnosed with MDD
- Currently under care of mental health professional and in contact at least 1x per month
- No history of alcohol and/or substance abuse
- Have 2 or more persons for support
- Not currently contemplating suicide
- Comfortable discussing experiences with depression and suicide
- Has not participated in research on depression in past 3 months
- Must have access to a computer with high-speed internet access
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients and Caregivers Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you!
Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
WE COUNT ON YOU!