Paid Bladder Cancer Study
Seeking Patients Diagnosed With Bladder Cancer For A Study Paying $125
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN BLADDER CANCER RESEARCH
- Seeking a limited number of patients diagnosed with Stage III or Stage IV Urothelial Carcinoma (i.e., cancer of the bladder, renal pelvis, ureter, or urethra)
Stage III; locally advanced, muscle-invasive tum
- Stage IV; metastatic, spread to lymph nodes or other areas of the body
- Patients can be male or female
- Patients must have access to a computer with highspeed internet access
- Patient must be actively receiving one or both Eligible treatments followed by a CPI Treatment for Bladder Cancer
- Cisplatin treatment [platinum-based chemotherapy – NOT carboplatin]
- GC [gemcitabine + cisplatin] or MVAC [methotrexate + vinblastine + doxorubicin/adriamycin + cisplatin]
- CPI Treatment Includes – immunotherapy, checkpoint inhibitor (anti-PD1 or anti-PD-L1) [atezolizumab (Tecentriq), pembrolizumab (Keytruda), nivolumab (Opdivo), avelumab (Bavencio), durvalumab (Infimzi)]
If you do not meet the above criteria you will not be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you!
Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
** We ask that you please honor the commitment to participate in this research study you are signing up for and please return all communications from Echo PMG. Your opinion is very IMPORTANT and truly matters and it is the only way we can further the treatment of any and all medical conditions. WE ALL COUNT ON YOU!