Paid Alzheimer Study For Caregivers (In-Person)
Seeking Caregivers of those Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s
- We are looking to learn more about your experiences with being a caregiver (emotions that are felt, what led to diagnosis, etc.)
- Discover more about the treatment and symptoms that and the patient deal with on a daily basis
- Learn more interactions with Doctors, how the experience is for you and the patient.
- Caregiver of an individual diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Must Live In New York City or Los Angeles
- $150.00 For A 60-minute in-person interview
- $175.00 For A 90-Minute in-person interview
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients and Caregivers Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you!
Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
**We ask that you please honor the commitment to participate in this research. Your opinion is very IMPORTANT and truly matters!
WE COUNT ON YOU!