Paid Nationwide Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) Study
Seeking Patients diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
We are looking for Patients diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) who have been diagnosed in the past 10 years for a paid 15 minute online link survey paying $40.00.
There is no treatment involved and it is completely anonymous. We are completely HIPAA compliant and we do not share any identifying info. We take your privacy very serious!
Share your story!
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
Qualifications (You must meet the following criteria to qualify for this amazing study)
- Is at least 18 years of age
- Currently lives in the US, and has resided in the US for the past 12 months
- Has access to a computer, laptop or tablet with an internet connection. A smart phone will not suffice
You must also meet ONE OR THE OTHER Qualifications
Has taken a medication to treat their OUD in the past 12 months
Has never taken a medication to treat their OUD
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.