Paid Nationwide NSCLC Study
Seeking Patients And Caregivers Of Those Diagnosed With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN NSCLC RESEARCH
We are looking for Patients and Caregivers that are living with NSCLC or caring for someone living with NSCLC for an online link study paying $75.00
This is an important study and an opportunity for the voice of cancer patients to be heard.
- Must have been diagnosed with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Must be over the age of 18
If you do not meet the above criteria you will not be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients & Caregivers Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.