Paid Nationwide Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis Study(NCBE)
Seeking Patients Diagnosed With (NCBE)
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
We are in search of Patients who have been diagnosed with Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis (NCFB) for a 60 minute telephone interview paying $125.00.
This study aims to learn about patient experiences in learning about your symptoms, and how your NCFB and treatment experience have impacted your life. No medication will be provided to you through this study.
Please fill out the form below to see if you pre-qualify. If you pre-qualify one of our recruiters will reach out via phone to screen you and determine if you qualify.
Please be assured that we are not selling anything, and that the information gathered will remain confidential and be used for research purposes only.
Share your story
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals to make an impact with the future of research.
▪ Adults ≥18 years old
▪ NCFB diagnosis
▪ Confirmed by CT scan
▪ Have been diagnosed with NCFB for at least 12 months
▪ 2 or more NCFB exacerbations or hospitalizations within the past 2 years
▪ On a best-effort basis, study recruitment will aim to recruit patients who also have:
▪ 2 lobe involvement
▪ Blood eos ≥ 150
▪ Patient is willing and able to provide informed consent to research
▪ Patient is legally and mentally capable of providing informed consent to research
▪ Patient is willing and able to participate in a 60-90-minute interview to discuss signs, symptoms, and impacts related to their experience with NCFB and provide feedback on a draft PRO instrument
▪ Patient resides in any state in the US
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.