Paid Nationwide Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis Study(NCBE)
Seeking Patients Diagnosed With (NCBE)
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
Share your story
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals to make an impact with the future of research.
▪ Adults ≥18 years old
▪ NCFB diagnosis
▪ Confirmed by CT scan
▪ Have been diagnosed with NCFB for at least 12 months
▪ 2 or more NCFB exacerbations or hospitalizations within the past 2 years
▪ On a best-effort basis, study recruitment will aim to recruit patients who also have:
▪ 2 lobe involvement
▪ Blood eos ≥ 150
▪ Patient is willing and able to provide informed consent to research
▪ Patient is legally and mentally capable of providing informed consent to research
▪ Patient is willing and able to participate in a 60-90-minute interview to discuss signs, symptoms, and impacts related to their experience with NCFB and provide feedback on a draft PRO instrument
▪ Patient resides in any state in the US
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.