Nationwide Paid Study For Patients and Caregivers of Those Diagnosed with Chronic & Terminal Illnesses
Seeking Patients and Caregivers of Those Diagnosed with Chronic & Terminal Illnesses
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN CHRONIC & TERMINAL ILLNESS RESEARCH
- Patient must be 18-70 years old
- Patient may be male or female
- Patient MUST have participated in a clinical trial within the last 24 months
- Patient CANNOT currently be in a clinical trial
If you do not meet the above criteria you will not be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients and Caregivers Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.