Nationwide Paid Prostate Cancer Study
Seeking Patients Diagnosed Metastatic and Non-Metastatic Prostate Cancer
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN PROSTATE CANCER RESEARCH
We are conducting a study on Metastatic and Non Metastatic Prostate Cancer with patients and caregivers for a phone interview lasting 60 minutes paying $150.00
On the call we will be discussing people’s opinions on health issues and daily life. The discussion will last 60 minutes and will be scheduled at your convenience. All information provided is strictly confidential.
- Patients Must Be Diagnosed with Metastatic or Non Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Patients Must Be Ages 40-79 years old
- Participants may be Patients or Caregivers
If you do not meet the above criteria you will not be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients and Caregivers Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.