Paid Nationwide Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Study
Seeking Patients Diagnosed With NASH
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
Hello there! We are looking for Patients diagnosed with NASH who have had a biopsy to take part in a 60 minute telephone interview paying $125.00.
The goal of this study it to better understand non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
We are interested in how patients such as yourself think and feel about their experiences with NASH.
Your participation is entirely voluntarily, and your personal information will be kept confidential. ECHO PMG complies with all relevant laws protecting patient personal data, and the codes of conduct with respect to anonymity, confidentiality and the ethical practice of research.
Share your story
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
- Age > 18 years
- Had a liver biopsy showing NASH with fibrosis stage
- Patient is willing and able to participate in a 60-minute interview to discuss signs, symptoms, and impacts related to their experience with NASH
- Must live in the US
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.