Paid Nationwide Melanoma Study
Seeking Patients Diagnosed With Melanoma
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN CANCER RESEARCH
We are looking for Stage III & Stage IV Melanoma Patients for a short online link survey paying $75.00 for 30 Min
The purpose of this study is to understand what it is like to live with Melanoma and how it impacts people’s quality of life. There is no medical treatment being provided or any selling of anything as part of this study.
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of Melanoma patients to be heard.
- Patient diagnosed by a physician with Melanoma
- The Melanoma is either in stage III or stage IV
- The patient has received/is receiving a treatment for their Melanoma (Surgery, radiation, medicines, etc.)
If you do not meet the above criteria you will not be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.