Paid Nationwide Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) Study
Seeking Individuals And Caregivers of Those Diagnosed with Myelodysplastic Syndromes
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
We are looking for Patients diagnosed with Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) to share their voice to understand your experiences as an MDS patient from diagnosis to treatment!
This is a 60 minute web-assisted telephone interview paying $125.00
Share your story!
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
Qualifications (You must meet the following criteria to qualify for this amazing study)
• Patients must be adults between 18-70 years old
• Patients must be diagnosed by a doctor with MDS no more than 6 years ago
• Patients must at least know one of the following:
1. Type of MDS
2. Number of blasts
3. Score/risk level
• Patients must remember their MDS diagnosis
• Patients need to be on treatment and must know what type of medication they are taking
• Patients must not have participated in any market research on MDS in the last month
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.