Paid Nationwide Gaucher Disease Study
Seeking Patients Diagnosed With Gaucher Disease
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
Hi there! We are currently looking for adults that have been diagnosed with Type I Gaucher Disease to participate in a 60-90 minute telephone interview paying $150.00.
The purpose of this scientific research study is to learn more about your daily experiences living with Type I Gaucher Disease and to make a difference in future treatments.
Share your story
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
- MUST 18 years of age or older
- MUST have been diagnosed by a physician with Gaucher disease
- MUST be receiving treatment for Gaucher Disease
- MUST resident in the US
- MUST be able to read and understand English and provide informed consent
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
If you DO NOT meet the above criteria you WILL NOT be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.