Paid Nationwide Dry Eye Disease and Chronic Ocular Surface Pain Study
Seeking Individuals Diagnosed With COSP or DED
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN EYE HEALTH RESEARCH
We are conducting a study to learn more about Dry Eye Disease and Chronic Ocular Surface Pain. We would like to learn about the impact of your eye condition on your ability to do visual tasks. We will be conducting individual interviews with people who have a history of dry eye or ocular surface pain.
This is a 60 minute telephone interview paying $150.00.
Share your story
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals battling obesity to be heard and make an impact with the future of research.
For patients with Dry Eye Disease
- At least 6 months history of physician diagnosed dry eye disease in both eyes and a score of at least 17 on the IDEEL
- Must use, or feel the need to use, artificial tears/gels/lubricants on a regular basis.
For patients with Chronic Ocular Surface Pain
- Patients has chronic ‘pain’ symptoms (‘pain’ as an umbrella term, including burning, stinging, irritation, discomfort…) causing different degrees of visual tasking difficulties. Patients must report a score of 4 or more on a single item rating scale of pain intensity in the past week.
- Patients experiencing chronic ocular surface pain on most days for ≥3 months after corneal surgery (PRK or LASIK surgery) or cataract surgery in at least 1 eye despite the use of current treatments.
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.