Paid Nationwide Endometriosis Study
Seeking Patients & Caregivers diagnosed with Mod to Severe Endometriosis
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
Qualifications (You Must Meet The Following Criteria)
- Ages ~18-50
- Has physician’s diagnosis of endometriosis
- Not pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- Has not had a hysterectomy
- Currently experiencing moderate to severe pain and seeing a Gynecologist
- Can not currently be on Orilissa
- Must have had a gynecology visit in the last 12 months
- Must be on treatment
- Must be willing to consider a treatment change, can not be 100% satisfied with their current treatment
- Must have a webcam
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.