Paid Nationwide Endometriosis Study
Seeking Patients & Caregivers diagnosed with Mod to Severe Endometriosis
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
Hello there! We are looking for Moderate to Severe Endometriosis Patients to share their story on a 60 minute webcam call paying $125.00!
This study will be conducted as an online interview with webcam and would take place using your computer’s webcam and a telephone – please note that the computer must be a desktop or laptop computer, iPads and tablets are not compatible with the platform. Please note that it is imperative that you have access to high speed internet, preferably using a wired DSL or cable connection.
Please read the list below and if you answered yes to all please fill out the survey and one of our experienced recruiters will call and fully screen you for this study.
PLEASE note filling out the short questionnaire below does not offer any compensation. It is just so we know if you are a good fit for this study.
Share your story!
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
Qualifications (You Must Meet The Following Criteria)
- Ages ~18-50
- Has physician’s diagnosis of endometriosis
- Not pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- Has not had a hysterectomy
- Currently experiencing moderate to severe pain and seeing a Gynecologist
- Can not currently be on Orilissa
- Must have had a gynecology visit in the last 12 months
- Must be on treatment
- Must be willing to consider a treatment change, can not be 100% satisfied with their current treatment
- Must have a webcam
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.