Paid Nationwide Cystic Fibrosis Study
Seeking Patients & Caregivers diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
We are looking for Patients and or Caregivers (parents/guardians of children) who have been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis for a telephone interview to understand your thoughts about cystic fibrosis therapies.
This is a 60 minute phone call paying $100.00.
We are not selling anything and this is not for a clinical trial. BE HEARD! • Let us be your ECHO!
Share your story
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
Qualifications (You Must Meet The Following Criteria)
- MUST – Be a Patient or a Caregiver
- MUST – If patient, age 18+
- MUST – If caregiver, you make the medical decisions for child
- MUST – If caregiver, child is age 12-17
- MUST – Have at least one copy of F508del mutation
- MUST – Have never taken KALYDECO
- MUST – Have not have had a lung transplant
- MUST – Not currently be in a clinical trial
If your answers fit all of the above PLEASE fill out the form below to be called by one of our recruiters to part of this EXCITING study for the further treatment of CF!!
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.