Paid Nationwide Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) or Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration (nAMD) Study
Seeking Patients And Caregivers of Those diagnosed with diabetic macular edema (DME) or neovascular age-related macular degeneration (nAMD)
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
We are looking for Patients and their Caregivers who have been diagnosed with diabetic macular edema (DME) or neovascular age-related macular degeneration (nAMD) to take part in a one-time interview study lasting no longer than 60 minutes paying $125.00 to share their story!
Share your story!
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
Qualifications (You must meet the following criteria to qualify for this amazing study)
- Aged 18 years or older with a physician-confirmed diagnosis of either DME or nAMD
- Have had anti Anti-VEGF IVT injection treatment initiated at least 12 months
- Most recent Anti-VEGF IVT injection should have occurred within 6 months
- Provide proof of your diagnosis by sharing one of the following:
- A screenshot of an online medical form that references your diagnosis
- A copy of an explanation of benefits from your insurance that references the diagnosis
- A copy of a previous letter or document from your doctor that confirms diagnosis
Aged 18 years or older
Be the primary caregiver of an adult patient (aged 18 years or older) with a physician-confirmed diagnosis of either DME or nAMD*
Be willing to participate in a call with the person you care for
The person you care for must meet the Patient criteria above
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.