Paid Nationwide Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Study
Seeking Individuals Diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
We are looking for Patients diagnosed with chronic kidney disease (CKD) to share their voice on a 60 minute telephone interview paying $125.00.
PLEASE note filling out the short questionnaire below does not offer any compensation. It is just so we know if you are a good fit for this study.
Share your story!
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
Qualifications (You must meet the following criteria to qualify for this amazing study)
• Having Stage 2, 3a or 3b CKD
• Date of diagnosis (more than 3 months ago)
• Albuminuria UACR ≥30 mg/g (with 2/3 above 200mg/g)
• Serum creatinine-based eGFR greater than or equal to 30 and less than or equal to 89 mL/min/1.73 m^2 (CKD-EPI)
• Hyperuricemia (up to 30%)
• No dialysis
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.