Paid Nationwide Binge Eating Disorder Study
Seeking Patients diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
We are looking for Patients diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder (sometimes called BED) to participate in a 60 minute phone interview with a food diary paying $100.00 to share their voice.
The goal of the interview study is to understand Patients’ experiences with BED. We are completely HIPAA compliant and we do not share any identifying info. We take your privacy very serious!
Share your story!
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
Qualifications (You must meet the following criteria to qualify for this amazing study)
- Must have been diagnosed by a Physician with Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Must have high speed internet along with a computer, laptop or tablet. A smartphone will not suffice
- Reside in the US
- Between 18 to 55 years of age
- Willing and able to participate in a one-hour telephone interview and complete web-based and paper forms during the interview
- Eating amounts of food that are larger than what most people would eat in in a similar amount of time under similar circumstances (e.g., in a period of time such as within any 2-hour period)
- Experiencing a sense of lack of control over eating during binge episode(s) (e.g., a feeling that one cannot stop eating or control what or how much one is
You must also meet ONE OR THE OTHER Qualifications
Binge eating occurs, on average, at least two days a week for 6 months
Having at least moderate BED, defined as at least 3 binge eating days per week over the past 3 months
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.