High & Low Risk Early Stage Breast Cancer Study
Seeking Patients Diagnosed With High & Low Risk Early Stage Breast Cancer
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN CANCER RESEARCH
We are looking for Patients diagnosed with Low & High Risk Early Stage Breast Cancer for a 14 day smartphone study paying $500.00.
MUST HAVE AN IPHONE TO QUALIFY.
The purpose of this study is to understand what it is like to live with High & Low Risk Early Stage Breast Cancer and how it impacts people’s quality of life. There is no medical treatment being provided or any selling of anything as part of this study.
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of High & Low Risk Early Stage Breast Cancer patients to be heard.
- The participant is male or female aged 18 years or older.
- The participant speaks, reads, and understands US English and is able to understand and comply with study procedures.
- Participants must be taking endocrine or hormone treatment (i.e., an aromatase inhibitor – Letrozole, Exemestane, Anastrozole, Tamoxifen, or Raloxifene) to prevent (Arm A) or treat early-stage breast cancer (EBC) (Arm B).
- For Arm A, the participant must be taking chemo prevention for breast cancer as based on a high risk of disease from family history or a genetic indicator (e.g., BRCA positive).
- For Arm B, the participant must have completed surgery for neoadjuvant/adjuvant treatment at least 4 weeks prior to study enrollment.
- The participant is willing to log into and complete a series of questions on the eDiary Impact app for 10 days over a 14-day (two week) period on their iPhone.
- The participant possesses an Apple iPhone that can support operating system 10.3 iOS and is willing to download the eDiary Impact app to their iPhone.
- The participant does not plan to travel outside of the US during the 14 day study period
If you do not meet the above criteria you will not be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Patients Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.