Paid Nationwide Severe Asthma Study
Seeking Caregivers Of Those Diagnosed With Severe Asthma
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN ASTHMA RESEARCH
We are looking for Caregivers caring for an adolescent ages 12-17 that have been diagnosed with Moderate or Severe Asthma and on treatment for a 60 minute telephone call and app assignment paying $175.00.
- Must have be the primary caregiver of adolescents between 12-17 diagnosed with moderate to severe asthma
- Adolescent must currently be receiving treatment
- Must have computer with high speed internet
- Must have smartphone and be willing to download an app
- **One Caregiver per household
If you do not meet the above criteria you will not be selected for this study, but we STILL want to hear from you! Please join our patient panel by CLICKING HERE
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Caregivers Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.