Paid Nationwide Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Study
Seeking Patients And Caregivers of Those Diagnosed with AML
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL RESEARCH
We are currently looking for Patients diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) to take part and share your voice in a 30 minute online link paying $75.00!!
Must have high speed internet and a desktop, laptop of tablet (a smartphone will not suffice) in order to complete the link.
Share your story!
This is an important study and an exciting opportunity for the voice of individuals and make an impact with the future of research.
Qualifications (You must meet the following criteria to qualify for this amazing study)
You must be 18 or older
• You MUST have a been diagnosis from a Doctor with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
• You MUST currently be receiving chemotherapy treatment or completed chemotherapy treatment within the last 3 months with the following products:
- Other standard of care, 7+3 regimens:
- Standard dose cytarabine + daunorubicin
- Standard dose cytarabine + idarubicin
- Standard dose cytarabine + mitoxantrone
- If currently receiving chemotherapy, must have must have received a minimum of 1 induction cycle, and completed that first cycle at least 14 days ago
YOU must fill out the short questionnaire below and hit submit to be considered
Who Are We (Echo Project Management Group, Inc.)
- We are a leader in connecting patients with recognized medical Research Studies
- We are dedicated to being up front and open with you. If you have questions just ask!
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and are a HIPAA Compliant Entity
Participants Will be Compensated for Their Time
If you meet the above qualifications we want to hear from you! Please enter the requested information below and you will be contacted by one of our representatives
We (ECHO PMG) will comply with all US laws in protecting your personal data, and also in accordance with BHBIA guidelines and the MRS/EphMRA, PBIRG and ABPI codes of conduct. Your responses will be collated with those of other patients and presented to our client in aggregated or anonymous form; your identity will not be revealed. Your responses will be otherwise confidential and will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third party without your approval.